Tax Infographic

We’re not really graphic designers (some of us have a bit of experience), but we are grad students. So with that knowledge, please enjoy our tax infographic for how to file taxes for US Citizens. International students should look for help from the Office of International Students and Scholars, who have teamed up with The Law Schools’ Pro Bono Committee to provide free tax help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *