Disclaimer: We are not tax experts and cannot be held liable for taxes filed incorrectly.
Speaker: Riya Adhikari, Principal Consultant and Saurav Bhandari, CPA. Their company, TaxZen.com, connects people with the tax expert who can help them with their needs.
You can watch our seminar with Riya here.
Here are some of the topics from our meeting with Riya.
- Do I need to file taxes?
- What are estimated taxes, do I have to pay them, and when are they due?
- What forms do I file for federal, state, and city taxes?
- Do I need to file taxes if I paid my estimated tax correctly?
- Do graduate students pay social security or Medicare?
- How do I report income from multiple states?
- Explain the difference between Tax return, Filing taxes, and Paying taxes.
- What category of income does Stipend fall under?
- How do I know if I owe St Louis City taxes?
- Do we file as self-employed?